🐇 Language: EN/中文
I am a Master student of CAPTAIN Group at Wuhan University, advised by Prof. Gui-Song Xia. My research interests mainly span in computer vision and remote sensing, especially object detection. In the past two years, I am devoted to develop high-performance object detectors for rotating objects (e.g., aerial & scene text). Now, I mainly focus on open-set/few-shot object detection. Besides, I am also interested in 3D object detection, semantic/instance segmentation etc.
- 03/2022: I am going to study at MPI for Informatics as a Ph.D. student, advised by Dr. Dengxin Dai.
- 03/2022: We release the paper and code of OpenDet.
- 03/2022: One paper on Open-Set Object Detection is accepted by CVPR 2022.
- 02/2022: Our works S2A-Net and ReDet are included in OpenMMLab’s mmrotate.
- 08/2021: Third-party implementation of S2A-Net with Jittor and PaddlePaddle.
- 05/2021: Research intern in computer vision at Tencent YouTu Lab.
- 03/2021: We release the paper and code of ReDet.
- 02/2021: One paper is accepted by CVPR 2021.
- 01/2021: One paper is accepted by IEEE TGRS.
- 09/2020: We release the paper and code of S2A-Net.
- Expanding Low-Density Latent Regions for Open-Set Object Detection
Jiaming Han, Yuqiang Ren, Jian Ding, Ke Yan, Gui-Song Xia.
Proc. IEEE Conf. Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2022.
Paper | Code | Star: Loading | Cite: Loading | Top conference in CV
- ReDet: A Rotation-Equivariant Detector for Aerial Object Detection
Jiaming Han, Jian Ding, Nan Xue, Gui-Song Xia.
Proc. IEEE Conf. Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2021.
Project | Paper | Code | Poster | Slide | Star: Loading | Cite: Loading | Top conference in CV
- Align Deep Features for Oriented Object Detection
Jiaming Han, Jian Ding, Jie Li, Gui-Song Xia.
IEEE Trans. on Geoscience and Remote Sensing (TGRS), 2021.
Paper | Code | Star: Loading | Cite: Loading | Top journal in Remote Sensing
- Tencent YouTu Lab 05/2021 - Present
Research Intern in Computer Vision
Open-set/Few-shot object detection
- B.E. Central South University. 09/2015 - 06/2019
- M.S. Wuhan University. 09/2019 - Present